6 Tips To Make Your Blow dry Last Longer
Regular professional blow drys are becoming quite the norm lately, especially from 7am Monday-Friday here at Di Milo hair Design – the best way to start your day! Women can treat themselves to a wash, dry and perfect style – from €20
Here’s 6 tips from our team on how to get the most from your next blowdry…
- While in the chair, ask for volume – Let’s face it, the bigger the hair, the better! Don’t be shy to ask for additional volume, it will be worth it by day three when your blow dry is still flawless!
- Don’t touch your hair – We know how fabulous a blow dry feels once complete, however, let the stunning style set and don’t mess with it! Touching it too much will accumulate oil and can make your blow dry fall flat.
- Avoid moisture – Humidity and water can be the ultimate destroyers for blowouts. When you shower, be sure to use a shower cap to keep the moisture away.
- Avoid tight hair ties – Don’t put your hair up in a ponytail with a tight band because it will cause a crease in your hair. If you must put your hair up, use a large clip and clasp it on top of your head, or a soft tie.
- Dry shampoo = best friend – Don’t be afraid to apply a generous amount! It’s an instant style refresher and usually smells amazing!
- Sleep On Silk – Sleeping on silk pillowcases will help keep that bed head under control. The natural properties of silk, including its smooth surface, can help reduce friction on your hair which often causes damage, like spilt ends. For your hair, it truly does pay to sleep on a silk pillowcase.
To book an appointment at Di Milo Hair Design, call our team today on: 012180872 or 012602702
Tweet us your #DiMiloHair @DiMilo_Hair